PENSACOLA, Fla. - LaGrange picked up a non-conference win Wednesday with a 3-1 victory over Pensacola Christian. It was the second win for the Panthers (6-16) over the Eagles (8-16) this season. LC won the first meeting 3-1 on Sept. 10.
How it happened:
- The Panthers dominated the first two sets, winning 25-14 and 25-11. LC had a .500 attack percentage in the second set and did not have an attack error.
- Pensacola Christian kept the match alive with a 25-22 third set win.
- LC closed out the match, winning the fourth set 25-16. The Panthers finished the match with a season-high .323 attack percentage.
- Jazzlyn Kenner had a match-high 16 kills, finishing with a .519 attack percentage. She also had four total blocks.
- Leigha Reynolds had 10 kills and 8 digs.
- Kirsten Boyd had a double-double 15 assists and digs each.
- McKenzie Richards had 9 kills and a .471 attack percentage
The Panthers play Agnes Scott and Covenant as part of a USA South Quad Match on Saturday in Lookout Mountain, Georgia.